TERMS & CONDITIONS
BELOW CAN BE FOUND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN REGARDS TO:
Bonusbond - Individual Orders
These Terms & Conditions apply to any order for the purchase of Bonusbond gift vouchers by you from the www.bonusbond.com website or any other website (Website) established by The Grass Roots Group UK Limited or any associated company (Grass Roots). By placing an order or using the Website you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Use of this Website
1. You are provided access to this Website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any orders that you place must be done so strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
2. You warrant that all the details provided by you on the account registration form, such as your name, address and contact number (Personal Information) are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify Grass Roots immediately of any changes to your personal Information.
3. You will be allocated a username and/or password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and any activities that occur under your account. Grass Roots shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
You agree to fully indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of the breach of these Term & Conditions by you and any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing this Website using your username, password and Personal Information.
5. We have placed links on this website to other websites. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Grass Roots are not liable in respect of the use of these websites.
6. We reserve the right to:
6.1 modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
6.2 change the Terms & Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms & Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms & Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
7. We will treat all your personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will comply in all material respects with the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other consumer legislation in place from time to time.
8. When you make orders from this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password.
9. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
10. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalisedservice. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to the site
11. We confirm we will take all appropriate organisational technical measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of and damage to any personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you.
12. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To administer this Website;
13. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
14. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the Grass Roots Group and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the Grass Roots Group for mailing or marketing purposes.
15. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
16. You have the right to a copy of the Personal Information that we keep about you. If you want a copy of this information, you should write to the “Data Protection Officer” at the address below. A small fee is payable, which will not exceed £10. If you believe that any information we are holding on them is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible and we will correct any information found to be incorrect promptly.
Ordering and Using bonusbond gift vouchers
17. Technical Steps – The technical steps for placing the order for Bonusbond gift vouchers are as follows:
17.1 You place the order for the Bonusbond gift vouchers on the Website by pressing “checkout” at the end of the order process, which you will be guided through by a series of instructions on the Website.
17.2 We will send you an acknowledgement for your order by email. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from Grass Roots.
17.3 You are able to correct errors on your order until you click on “checkout” on the final page of our ordering process. Please refer to section 19 for our cancellations and returns procedure.
17.4 Grass Roots reserve the right to accept or reject orders at its discretion.
18. You will be charged for the bonusbond gift vouchers at face value.
Cancellation and Return of Bonusbond gift vouchers
19.1.1 If you decide, having submitted your order, that you wish to cancel it, you must call the Bonusbond gift voucher hotline – 0844 800 6435 between the hours of 9am and 5pm on the same day your order was submitted or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your order reference number.
19.1.2 Once we receive confirmation of cancellation from you, we will cancel your order and any monies debited from your credit or debit card will be refunded to you.
19.2.1 Should you wish to return the Bonusbond gift vouchers after you have received them, you may do so within 7 days of receipt. Returns will not be accepted after this time.
19.2.2 You must return the gift vouchers to us in the same condition that they were sent to you and by recorded delivery, at your cost. We will confirm receipt of the returned Bonusbond gift vouchers by email.
19.2.3 Grass Roots will only refund your money if they are satisfied that the bonusbond gift vouchers are in their original condition and are not damaged or defaced in any way. Once Grass Roots are satisfied of this, any monies debited from your credit or debit card will be refunded to you.
19.2.4 Grass Roots reserve the rights to charge a 10% restocking fee on returned vouchers.
20.1 Grass Roots will use its reasonable endeavours to despatch Bonusbond gift vouchers to you within two working days of receipt of your order.
20.2 Grass Roots will despatch all orders by Secure Mail unless a different postal method is selected when ordering. If first class post is selected, risk will pass to the you, the Client at the time of despatch.
20.3 Title of the Bonusbond gift vouchers will remain with Grass Roots until full payment has been authorised and received by Grass Roots. Grass Roots accept no liability for loss, damage or theft of bonusbond gift vouchers once they have been delivered.
20.4 You will notify Grass Roots on the Bonusbond gift voucher hotline – 0844 800 6435 – as soon as you become aware of non-delivery of the Bonusbond gift vouchers that you ordered. Any discrepancy between the quantity of Bonusbond gift vouchers ordered and those delivered must be notified to Grass Roots as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event within two working days of delivery. You must send written confirmation of non-delivery to Bonusbond gift vouchers, at the address provided in clause 27 or by email to email@example.com.
20.5 Where the Bonusbond gift vouchers you have ordered have been lost in transit, we will contact our courier company, who hold all proof of delivery, including the GPS location of the postage of the vouchers if sent by Secure Post. Where the evidence is unable to locate or confirm delivery (evidenced by your signature on receipt) of your order, we will reissue you with Bonusbond gift vouchers of the same value as your order.
20.6 Where we have been unable to deliver your bonusbond gift vouchers to you, for whatever reason, and you have not rearranged a delivery, the Bonusbond gift vouchers will automatically be returned to Grass Roots. As soon as Grass Roots receive the undelivered Bonusbond gift vouchers, any monies debited from your credit or debit card will be refunded to you.
20.7 Grass Roots will accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to supply bonusbond gift vouchers due to any circumstances beyond its direct control.
21. Use of Bonusbond gift vouchers
21.1 Photocopied or defaced Bonusbond gift vouchers will not be accepted.
21.2 Bonusbond gift vouchers can be used to purchase items at full price, sale price or special purchase price. Bonusbond gift vouchers can be accepted as full or part payment for goods and services offered in approved retail outlets.
21.3 Change cannot be given by redeeming retail outlets and Bonusbond gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, used as a deposit on a sale agreement, used to purchase financial services or used as a method of paying customer accounts. Photocopied (or otherwise reproduced), damaged or defaced bonusbond gift vouchers will not be accepted.
21.4 Grass Roots reserves the right to amend its list of approved bonusbond gift voucher retailers without notice. Grass Roots accepts no liability for costs incurred as a result of any amendments made.
21.5 Grass Roots will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of its Bonusbond gift voucher literature and information in whatever media, however no guarantee can be given that the listed redemption facilities will prevail at all times. Grass Roots accepts no liability whatsoever for any listed retailer refusing to accept Bonusbond gift vouchers.
21.6 Bonusbond gift vouchers are not sold on a sale or return basis. Bonusbond gift vouchers are non refundable and non-exchangeable.
21.7 Bonusbond gift vouchers are void if the perforated tear-off area has been removed.
21.8 Under no circumstances can Bonusbond gift vouchers be sold on to a third party at a discounted rate.
22. Intellectual Property and Right to Use
22.1 All intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in Bonusbond gift vouchers and any Bonusbond gift voucher related materials (provided by Grass Roots and whether or not obtained through the Website) are the exclusive property of Grass Roots or are provided with the authority of the owner.
22.2 All names, images, logos identifying Grass Roots are proprietary marks of Grass Roots. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on the Website are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Grass Roots does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
22.3 You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
23. Limitation of Liability
23.1 Grass Roots does not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this Website nor does Grass Roots guarantee that use of this Website will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs. Grass Roots shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website.
23.2 To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Bonusbond gift vouchers. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
23.3 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of Grass Roots for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Grass Roots, its agents or its employees.
23.4 Grass Roots will not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms & Conditions for but not limited to (a) loss of business, (b) depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, (c) loss of anticipated savings, (d) loss of goods, (e) loss of contract, (f) loss of use, (g) loss or corruption of data or information, or (h) any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
23.5 The funds on the Bonusbond gift voucher are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or any other scheme. In the unlikely event that we, as the issuer of this product become insolvent, some or all of the funds on this voucher may not be available to spend.
If any part of the Terms & Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions. Each provision of the Terms & Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
25. These Terms & Conditions govern our relationship with you. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
26. The parties to these Terms & Conditions do not intend that any of its terms will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to these Terms & Conditions.
27. Law - These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
28. Contact – The registered address of The Grass Roots Group is:
Pennyroyal Court, Station Road, Tring, Herts HP23 5QY.
Company registration number: 4155659
Bonusbond – Corporate Orders (Additional notes to the Individual Orders Policy)
These terms apply to any order for the purchase by any person (Client) of Bonusbond gift vouchers (Bonusbonds) and/ or the acquisition or use of any images, materials or information in any media through or derived from the www.bonusbond.com website or any other website (Website) established by The Grass Roots Group UK Limited or any associated company (Grass Roots) and in making any such order, acquisition or use the Client accepts these terms in their entirety.
1. Grass Roots will use its reasonable endeavours to despatch Bonusbonds within two working days of receipt of an order from the Client and to deliver within four working days
2. Grass Roots will despatch all orders by Special Delivery. You may chose an alternative postage method when placing your order. If they are to be despatched by first class post then risk will pass to the Client at the time of despatch.
3. Title to Bonusbonds will remain with Grass Roots until such time as payment has been made in full. Grass Roots accepts no liability for loss, damage or theft of Bonusbonds once they have been delivered.
4. The Client will notify Grass Roots on the Bonusbond hotline – 0844 800 6435 – as soon as it becomes aware of non-delivery of Bonusbonds and in any event within four working days of receipt of invoice. Any discrepancy between the quantity of Bonusbonds ordered and those delivered must be notified to Grass Roots as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event within two working days of delivery.
5. Bonusbonds will be charged to the Client at face value, unless otherwise agreed in writing, and any pre-agreed discount will deducted from the net value of each invoice rendered by Grass Roots for the supply of Bonusbonds.
6. Payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice unless previously agreed. In the event of late payment, the Client’s account will be suspended and no further orders will be accepted until payment of outstanding monies has been received in full.
7. Additional Charges are reserved for fulfilment, carriage, handling and other bespoke items (pricing available on request).
8. Grass Roots reserves the right to withdraw any discount previously agreed with the Client in the event that payment terms are not complied with.
9. Grass Roots reserves the right to accept or reject orders at its discretion.
10. Orders will only be accepted from authorised personnel as notified to Grass Roots.
11. Photocopied or defaced Bonusbonds will not be accepted.
12. Bonusbonds can be used to purchase items at full price, sale price or special purchase price.
13. Change cannot be given by redeeming retail outlets and Bonusbonds cannot be exchanged for cash, used as a deposit on a sale agreement, used to purchase financial services or used as a method of paying customer accounts. Photocopied (or otherwise reproduced), damaged or defaced Bonusbonds will not be accepted.
14. Bonusbonds can be accepted as full or part payment for goods and services offered in approved retail outlets.
15. Grass Roots reserves the right to amend its list of approved Bonusbond retailers without notice. Grass Roots accepts no liability for costs incurred as a result of any amendments made.
16. Grass Roots will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of its Bonusbond literature and information in whatever media, however no guarantee can be given that the listed redemption facilities will prevail at all times. Grass Roots accepts no liability whatsoever for any listed retailer refusing to accept Bonusbonds.
17. Bonusbonds are not sold on a sale or return basis.
18. Under no circumstances can Bonusbonds be sold on to a third party at a discounted rate.
19. Data protection – use of personal data. Grass Roots, and its third party agents e.g. couriers, may process information that is supplied to it by the Client for the purposes of fulfilling an order.
Where Grass Roots is requested to deliver an order direct to the Client’s employees or other nominated individuals, Grass Roots will be required to forward those delivery details to its printing/delivery agents and in submitting an order the Client undertakes that is has obtained the consent of the relevant employees and other nominated individuals to allow Grass Roots to do this.
20. Credit checking. In considering the Client’s application for the supply of Bonusbonds, Grass Roots will carry out a Credit Reference Agency search. Details of that search will be added to the Client’s record and can be viewed by other organisations that make such searches. Grass Roots will use a credit scoring or other automated decision-making system when assessing the Client’s application.
21. Grass Roots will be responsible for ensuring that Bonusbonds and the Bonusbond scheme are operated in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. Grass Roots hereby warrants that as at the date of acceptance of any order it has all relevant licences and authorisations.
22. In respect of the use of the Website including image library or other downloads: (a) All intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in Bonusbonds and any Bonusbond related materials (provided by Grass Roots and whether or not obtained through the Website) are the exclusive property of Grass Roots or are provided with the authority of the owner;
(b). Subject to both these terms and to the advance written consent of Grass Roots to each proposed use, the Client accepts a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use images and other materials expressly identified as being available to the Client through the Website for its own internal business purposes and without any amendment or adaptation (for example the use of items within the Bonusbond Website image library upon internal communications);
(c) Grass Roots reserves the right to suspend or cancel any such licence upon immediate written notice
(d) Grass Roots does not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this Website nor does Grass Roots guarantee that use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs;
(e) All names, images, logos identifying Grass Roots are proprietary marks of Grass Roots. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on the Website are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Grass Roots does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
23. Grass Roots will accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to supply Bonusbonds due to any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
24. Subject to the other provisions of these terms, where Grass Roots is liable for any breach of an accepted Client Order, any such liability shall be limited to any direct damage suffered by the Client and for the avoidance of doubt Grass Roots shall not be liable for any indirect losses. In any event, such liability for any claim or series of related claims shall not exceed the purchase price payable by the Client for the Bonusbonds or other goods or services in relation to which such claim(s) is made. Liability for death or personal injury is not excluded.
25. Grass Roots reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. The Client can obtain a copy of the current Terms and Conditions by telephoning the Bonusbond hotline – 0844 800 6435.
26. Any order for Bonusbonds or other contract between Grass Roots and the Client may be terminated forthwith upon written notice in the event that:
(a) Either party is deemed to become insolvent or unable to pay its debts or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business in the normal course; or
(b) Either party enters into a voluntary arrangement or enters into an informal arrangement or composition with or executes a deed of assignment or trust for the benefit of its creditors or any of them calls a meeting of its creditors or any of them for the purpose of re-scheduling any of its debts or it calls a meeting of its members or creditors for the purpose of considering a resolution for voluntary winding up other than for the sole purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction; or
(c) Either party has an administrative receiver appointed over the whole or substantially the whole of its assets; or
(d) Either party has a receiver appointed or execution distress or diligence is levied over any of its assets or any part thereof; or
(e) Either party is in breach of the terms of this Agreement, and, where such breach is capable of remedy, the party has failed to remedy such breach within 14 days of receiving a notice from the other party requesting that such breach be remedied.
PROVIDED THAT any termination hereunder shall not affect any obligations incurred prior to such termination.
27. These terms and the provisions of any order made by the Client and accepted by Grass Roots shall represent the entire agreement between the parties in respect of the matter concerned including any use of Website based downloads or other facilities.
28. Each order or other use of the Website by the Client is governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Bonusbond Gift Card User Terms and Conditions (May 2017)
Click on the above link to view the full gift card terms and conditions.